NFP-Forum.de - Das Anwenderinnenforum für natürliche, sympto-thermale Familienplanung

20 Jahre NFP-Forum.de

Das Anwenderinnenforum für natürliche, sympto-thermale Familienplanung.
Datenschutzerklärung | Impressum
Startseite Forum KurvenReich Photos FAQ NFP Infos
!!! NEU !!!

Facebook

Instagram

Google

NFP-Forum.de - Das Anwenderinnenforum für natürliche, sympto-thermale Familienplanung

20 Jahre NFP-Forum.de

Das Anwenderinnenforum für natürliche, sympto-thermale Familienplanung.
Startseite Forum KurvenReich Photos FAQ NFP Infos Datenschutzerklärung Impressum
!!! NEU !!!

Facebook

Instagram

Google

Aktuelle Zeit: 1. Oktober 2026 04:46

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]




Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 1 Beitrag ] 
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Choosing a hair shade after a color analysis
BeitragVerfasst: Heute 02:50 
Offline
neu hier

Registriert: Heute 02:48
Beiträge: 1
Wohnort: United States
I have a salon appointment coming up, and I am trying to narrow down a hair color before I get there. I recently started reading about color analysis because the tones I like in photos do not always look the same next to my face. Because my hair has been natural for years, I would rather make a modest first move. A cool leaning palette seems plausible, though I do not want to turn a tentative result into a rigid rule. My natural hair is medium brown, and I want a change that is noticeable without committing to constant upkeep. I keep saving pictures of ash brown and soft dark blonde, then wondering how much the lighting changes them. I also know that a dye swatch can look different against skin, eyebrows, and the color already in the hair. Would you start with in person swatches rather than picking a shade from a screen? I can bring daylight photos and explain my maintenance budget. A practical conversation about maintenance may matter more than a label from a quiz. I could request a small test section to see the shade on my own hair. If you have made a similar change, which small details helped you avoid a color that looked too flat or too harsh? I am especially interested in experiences from anyone who began with a brown base.

_________________
https://choosehairstyle.top


Nach oben
 Profil  
 
Beiträge der letzten Zeit anzeigen:  Sortiere nach  
Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 1 Beitrag ] 

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]


Wer ist online?

Mitglieder in diesem Forum: 0 Mitglieder und 1 Gast


Du darfst keine neuen Themen in diesem Forum erstellen.
Du darfst keine Antworten zu Themen in diesem Forum erstellen.
Du darfst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht ändern.
Du darfst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.

Suche nach:
Gehe zu:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Deutsche Übersetzung durch phpBB.de